The Office of Student Involvement ambassador program that utilizes students to aid in spreading involvement experiences to individuals and groups on The University of Alabama campus. They are called the Involvement Geniuses! These students operate an interactive support system to aid the Office of Student Involvement in promoting involvement opportunities to all students on UA’s campus.
Our students are available for consultations and information requests for a variety of reasons:
- Hosting tables, pop-up shops, and walk-up informational fairs;
- Meeting with prospective and current students to share various involvement opportunities available to them at UA;
- Conducting trainings and workshops to aid in sharing information about involvement to student, staff, and faculty;
- Planning and executing special events and programs in collaboration with student organizations, resident advisors, etc.;
- Brief information presentations of 15-30 minutes to provide a snapshot of resources and services available to students;
- One-On-One consultations with students where they can provide diagnostic involvement quizzes to aid individuals in narrowing down their interests.
Please feel free to schedule a meeting with an Involvement Genius today.
Request an Involvement Genius