The Source is a division of the Office of Student Involvement comprised of professional staff and the Source Board of Governors student leadership team. Focused on student organization management, development, training, resources, and recognition, The Source currently supports over 600 registered student organization at The Capstone!
This mission of the SOURCE Board is to:
- connect students with relevant organizations
- provide leadership training and practical resources to support all aspects of organizational development
- instruct officers and advisors on policies and procedures relevant to their effective management
- oversee mySOURCE, the online organizational management portal and database
- host various events to highlight involvement opportunities and leadership development
- facilitate collaboration among all student organizations
To learn about the Source and find student organization resources, policies, training opportunities, and more, please visit The Source website.